Crazy Racer 3D - Car Racing
Drive your car to conquer all the race tracks, earn cash to buy your dreaming car now!
Crazy Racer is the smallest 3D racing game on Android, but have incredible real 3D speed experience!
Passion for racing, need your speed! World's best driver tryouts launch!
- Incredible real racing experience
- 24 race tracks, all sorts of road driving conditions
- 6 different cars to choose and upgrade
- 3 game modes: Career, Chase racing, Linear racing
- Daily login awards
- Small app size but run well on all android devices
- Tilt or Touch to steer & auto speed-up
- Touch N2O button to get extra boost
- Touch Missile button to attack the cars above yours
- Touch Shield button to resist attack or obstruction
- Touch Bomb button create some troubles to the cars behind yours
- Earn cash to buy new cars and powerful propshttp://youtu.be/wwpzXUh1fyE
Follow us (Know latest update):
Facebook >> http://www.facebook.com/CrazyRacer3D
Twitter >> http://twitter.com/AppLeaderboard
Soon, we will release the new cars and tracks! Rate it now!
Tags: Drag Racing Car, Automobile Racing, Traffic Racing, GT Racing.
The application has access to the following:
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
prevent device from sleeping
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
full network access
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connections
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
view Wi-Fi connections
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
read phone status and identity
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
test access to protected storage
Allows the app to test a permission for USB storage that will be available on future devices.
approximate location (network-based)
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.