KCals Calorie Counter
KCals Calorie Counter is a new way to control your calorie intake.
It displays your calorie usage in real time!
At a glance, the app will show you how much to eat every day.
The app is very easy to understand - It works like a calorie chronometer.
• Calories from food will be added to the total.
• Calories burned (including exercise) will be subtracted from the total.
So all you have to do is keep the counter close to zero - by logging what you eat!
Just set-up your daily calorie intake, hit start, and you’re good to go!
Losing weight has never been easier!
// MULTI-DEVICE DATA SYNCHRONIZATION //
The app also features automatic backup and data synchronization.
You can easily sync your data between multiple devices, and keep logging on the go!
To enable synchronization, simply login to the same account on another device, and the app will download all data and sync everything exactly like it is on the first device - and then back to each other in real time!
The synchronization service is free, fast, and zero configuration!
// MAIN FEATURES //
• Real time calorie counter (no other application does that!)
• Translated into 40 languages
• Available in 10 different platforms (including free web version)
• Simple, clean and intuitive interface
• Automatic backup and data synchronization (multiple devices)
• Realistic estimation of weight loss
• Shows how fast your body burns calories
• Complete nutrition information (macronutrients)
• Adjustable macronutrient ratio
• Flexible, customizable, and transparent system (you are in control)
• Advanced search engine
• Statistics on calorie consumption
• Huge database (10,000 + items)
• You can browse food categories
• Add custom foods and exercises
• Bookmark your favorite items
• Fully editable entries
• Automatic Updates
• Today's overview
• Adjustable calorie threshold (caloric balance)
• Cyclic mode (alternating caloric intake)
// QUICK OVERVIEW //
KCals is designed to help you control your calorie intake.
Whether you want to maintain, lose, or gain weight, this application will help you focus on what’s important: your caloric balance.
The idea is simple. Define a goal (daily calories) and keep yourself Balanced in the context of this goal.
The app will indicate when you’ve eaten too much (surplus), or too little (deficit).
Calories from food will be added to the total.
Calories burned (including exercise) will be subtracted from the total.
Elapsed time is converted into calories burned.
Therefore, your caloric balance will be reduced automatically throughout the day.
Think of it in terms of fuel consumption.
If you overeat, you can compensate by doing exercises or eating less over the next few hours.Check your Profile to determine your ideal calorie intake.