This legal information rules the access and use of the website AppsCrawler.com (hereinafter, the "Website") that AppsCrawler.com offers the internet users that are interested on its contents and services related with software downloading (hereinafter, the "Users").
The purpose of the Website is to offer information and software related to Android technology.
AppsCrawler.com is entitled to modify, to its sole discretion and without any prior notice, the design, structure or configuration of the Website, as well as any or all services, or to add new services.
The use of the Website implies the full acceptance of the information and regulations contained herein, in the version published at any time the User uses the Website. Likewise, AppsCrawler.com informs the Users that this Legal Information can be modified without any prior notice. Regarding this, the User must carefully read this information at any time he uses the Website due to the possible modifications made.
The use of certain services offered to the Users through the Website could have its own particular terms that can substitute, complete and / or modify this General terms. Due to this fact, prior to the use of such services, the User must carefully read and accept, as well, the special conditions applicable.
The data protection policy governs access and use of the website AppsCrawler.com (hereinafter, the "Website") free of charge, to Internet users interested in the site's services and content (hereafter "Users").
AppsCrawler.com does not sell or rent its users personal data to third parties with commercial purposes without the users prior consent. However, AppsCrawler.com is enabled to disclose personal data in order to (i) fulfill a legal requirement, (ii) demand the fulfillment of its policies, (iii) answer claims regarding the breach or protection of any third party's rights or its property or security, in the event they are affected by advertisements or contents.
The Users personal data are collected with the following purposes:
• Creation of a community of users interested in software, where they can share their opinions and favorite programs with other AppsCrawler.com users.
• To provide users' opinions about software through forums or any other electronic means.
• To inform the Users about anything related to the software.
• To study and analyze information provided by the Users in order to evaluate new trends or services.
• To share and send contents and opinions.
• To send e-communications with promotional and informative purposes regarding the software sector or any others that could be interesting.
By filling of the form and sending his or her personal data, the User declares to have read and expressly accepted the legal terms, and grants his or her consent to the automated handling of his or her details, according with the purposes being informed and services provided by AppsCrawler.com.
Moreover, the User expressly consents that his or her opinions and the contents provided by him or her are handled by AppsCrawler.com for the indicated purposes.
Users older than fourteen years (14) old are able to register into the Website without their parents' or tutors' prior consent.
In the event the User is a minor under fourteen, their parents' or tutors' prior consent is required for the handling of the minor's personal data.
The minor will be never asked about other members of his/her family's professional or economical situation or their privacy.
If you are a minor under fourteen and you have accessed this Website without letting your parents know, please do not register as a User.
The User registered through its Google or Facebook is transferring his/her Google or Facebook data to his/her AppsCrawler.com user profile.
By doing so, the User will link its Google or Facebook profile, when applicable, with its AppsCrawler.com profile, and the User who was not previously registered will be registered in AppsCrawler.com, accepting the Website's legal terms, in order to carry out such linking.
According with AppsCrawler.com legal policy, only users over the age of 14 may register.
AppsCrawler.com complies with privacy and data protection legislation.
AppsCrawler.com informs its Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures laid down by law to protect their personal data and to prevent it from being altered, lost, handled or accessed without authorization, bearing in mind the status of the technology, nature of the data saved and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with all the regulations in force.
When a user accesses a site that uses Google AdSense, a cookie that allows Google to collect the information about the user's activity is activated in order to manage and publish advertisements through Google Adsense.
The user can deactivate Google cookies by deactivating cookies in their browser.
AppsCrawler.com reserves its right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or case law developments.
By providing content to the Website, the User declares that he or she is the legitimate owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights or is authorized to distribute the content and communicate it to the public, and authorizes and therefore expressly assigns to AppsCrawler.com the content provided so that it may be copied, distributed, and publically communicated through any electronic means, primarily Internet and e-mail, throughout the world, and for an indefinite period of time.
Users who decide to share and provide content and/or information through AppsCrawler.com, such as discussions, files, opinions, blogs, and any other content, expressly consent for this content to be published and indexed on Google and other Internet search engines.
AppsCrawler.com does not allow the distribution, management, or communication of content that degrades the quality of the service. AppsCrawler.com prohibits the inclusion of the following content, among others:
• That presumed to be illegal under national, European community, or international law or that performs activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith.
• That does not meet the parameters for quality established by AppsCrawler.com.
• That attacks the fundamental rights of persons, that can search for user vulnerabilities, that lacks courtesy online, that bothers people or can lead to negative opinions among our users or third parties. Concretely, and including by not limited to: any legal rights of third parties; those that encourage or enable the creation, maintenance, and stimulation of businesses related to divination, tarot, "occult sciences," or any other related content; and in general any content that AppsCrawler.com considers inappropriate for its users, and in particular, for minors.
• And in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of the public order, protection of private lives, protection of consumers, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, AppsCrawler.com reserves the power to remove from the Website that content which it considered inappropriate to the characteristics and purpose of AppsCrawler.com.
AppsCrawler.com cannot control each and every piece of content published, such that it cannot assume responsibility for the content.
In any regard, content uploaded and published is reviewed periodically to ensure AppsCrawler.com's principles of quality, as well as the rules herein indicated.
Any user who uploads content that contravenes the laws in force shall assume sole responsibility for the damages and consequences that arise therefrom, releasing AppsCrawler.com from any liability.