Sonos Widget Pro
Manage your Sonos system directly from your home-screen!
Sonos Widget brings many additional features not included in the official widget.Features
- Four different widget types, ranging in size from 4x1 to 4x4.
- Fully customizable (4x1 and 4x2 Alternate)
- Displays relevant meta-data.
- Control queue and favourites (4x4)
- Volume control.
- Playback (Play,Pause,Next,Previous).
- DashClock Extension.Setup
• Select an Sonos Widget from your 'Widget'-drawer and add it to your home-screen. Follow the on-screen setup for connecting to your Sonos system.Contact
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments/questions/problems with this application.
• Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
The application has access to the following:
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your tablet. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode. Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your phone. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
prevent device from sleeping
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
full network access
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connections
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
view Wi-Fi connections
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.