Timetable is the most beautiful and intuitive app on Google Play for managing your school or university life. Save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams. You only need to enter them once, because Timetable syncs across all your Android devices. Often forget to turn down your phones volume No problem the app automatically mutes your phone during lessons.Quick overview
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extensionPermissions
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
The application has access to the following:
full network access
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
receive data from Internet
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
read sync settings
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
toggle sync on and off
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Your applications information
run at startup
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the tablet and allow the app to slow down the overall tablet by always running. Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.